Here is some information for sending money to China:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available service is Bank Deposit
How much money I can transfer?
Transaction should between CNY 1 - CNY 200,000 per transaction
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to China?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 100,000 per transaction
When will my money arrive (received)?
Money should arrive within 1 banking day if you send before 11:15 (GMT+7)
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes you can, but if you send more than that, we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
Are there any requirements to send money to China?
- The account name has to be in Chinese character if the recipient is local. (Example: 马 云)
- Alphabetical name is allowed if the recipient is a foreigner. (Example: JOHNDOE)
- We only support sending to personal account, not company account
- The recipient account should be CNY/RMB account, we don’t support sending to USD account
- Money will be received without cents.