Here is some information for sending money to Sri Lanka:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available services are:
- Bank Deposit
- Cash Pickup
How much money I can transfer?
- Bank Deposit: Transaction should between LKR 100 to 1,000,000 per transaction
- Cash pickup: Transaction should between LKR 100 to 200,000 in a day
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to Sri Lanka?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 100,000 for all services.
When will my money arrive (received)?
- Bank Deposit: Money should arrive within the 1 banking day if you send before 11:45 (GMT+7)
- Cash Pickup: Money can be picked up within 15 minutes after we validate your payment, if you send before 16:00 (GMT+7)
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes. It depends on what services you choose. Please refer to the limit as follows:
- Bank Deposit: Yes with the daily limit LKR 5,000,000 but if it is more than LKR 1,500,000, we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
- Cash Pickup: Yes you can but if the accumulated is more than LKR 1,500,000, we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction