Here is some information for sending money to Pakistan:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available services are:
- Bank Deposit
- Cash Pickup
How much money I can transfer?
- Bank Deposit: Transaction should between PKR 10 and 1,000,000 per transaction
- Cash Pickup: Transaction should between PKR 10 and 300,000
- E-wallet: Transaction should between PKR 10 and 25,000
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to Pakistan?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 75,000 for all services.
When will my money arrive (received)?
- Bank Deposit: Money should arrive within the same banking day if you send before 15:30 (GMT+7)
- Cash Pickup: Money can be picked up within 15 minutes after we validate your payment, before 16:00 (GMT+7)
- E-Wallet: Money should arrive within 4 hours after we validate your payment
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
- Bank Deposit & Cash Pickup: Yes you can, but if you send more than PKR 1,000,000; we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
- E-wallet: Sorry you can’t, transaction should between PKR 10 and 25,000
Are there any requirements to send money to Pakistan?