How will the recipient receive the money?
Our available service is Bank Deposit
How much money I can transfer?
The transaction should be between KRW 1 - KRW 5,500,000 per transaction
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to South Korea?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 75,000 per transaction
When will my money arrive (receive)?
Money should arrive within 5 minutes after payment approval and the recipient is verified if you send before 16.00 (GMT+7)
- For transactions below KRW 1,000,000 recipient has to do Level 1 KYC Verification
- For transactions above KRW 1,000,000 recipient has to do Level 2 KYC Verification
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes you can, but the limit is USD 50,000 ( around KRW 60,000,000 ) per year
Are there any requirements to send money to South Korea?
- The account name should be in alphabetical name even if the recipient is local
- We are suggesting to send to personal account, not company account
- The recipient's phone number is mandatory and it has to start with South Korean country code (8200000000) because the recipient has to fill in the verification link that will be sent to the number later on
- Beneficiary name and account number should be the same as those registered in the Bank
- The recipient account should be KRW account, we don’t support sending to USD account