Here is some information for sending money to Japan:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available service is Bank Deposit.
How much money I can transfer?
Transaction should between JPY 100 to 1,000,000.
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to Japan?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 170,000 per transaction.
When will my money arrive (received)?
Money should arrive within 1 banking day if you send before 12:00 (GMT+7).
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes you can but if you send more than that, we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction.
Are there any requirements to send money to Japan?
- The account has to be in alphabetical not in Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana and should not consist of any special character like “Comma (,) or Point (.)“
- The account has to be Futsuu account.
- The recipient account should be JPY account, we don’t support sending to USD account.
- The Branch code consists of 3 digits numbers which are usually in the first page or second page of the receiver’s saving book.
- The recipient address and the phone number need to match with the details submitted to the banks when open the account.