Here is some information for sending money to India:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available services are:
- Bank Deposit
- Cash Pickup
How much money I can transfer?
- Bank Deposit: Transaction should between INR 100 to INR 1,500,000 per Transaction
- Cash pickup: Transaction should between INR 100 to INR 150,000 in a day
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to India?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 75,000 for all services
When will my money arrive (received)?
- Bank Deposit: Money should arrive within the same banking day if you send before 13:15 (GMT+7)
- Cash Pickup: Money can be picked up within 15 minutes after we validate your payment, if you send before 16:00 (GMT+7)
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes. It depends on what services you choose. Please refer to the limit as follows:
- Bank Deposit: If your monthly accumulated of sending money is more than INR 500,000; we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
- Cash Pickup: If you send more than INR 150,000; we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
Are there any requirements to send money to India?
- The IFSC code or Bank Branch code must match with the recipient account
- The name has to be Alphabetical not in India and should not consist of any special character like “Comma (,) or Point (.)“