Here is some information for sending money to India:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available services are:
- Bank Transfer
- Cash Pickup
How much money can I transfer?
- Bank Transfer: Transaction should be from INR 500 to INR 1,500,000 per transaction
- Cash Pickup: Transaction should be from INR 500 to INR 50,000 per transaction
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to India?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 75,000 for all services
When will my money arrive (received)?
- Bank Transfer: Money should arrive within the same banking day if you make payment before 13:15 (GMT+7)
- Cash Pickup: Money should be picked up within 15 minutes if you make payment before 16:00 (GMT+7)
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes. It depends on what services you choose. Please refer to the limit as follows:
- Bank Transfer: If your daily accumulated of sending money is more than INR 4,000,000; we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
Are there any requirements to send money to India?
- The IFSC code or Bank Branch code must match with the recipient account
- The name has to be Alphabetical not in India and should not consist of any special character like “Comma (,) or Point (.)“