Here is some information for sending money to Bangladesh:
How will recipient receive the money?
Our available services are:
- Bank Deposit
- Cash Pickup
How much money I can transfer?
- Bank Deposit: Transaction should between BDT 50 and BDT 4,000,000
Note: If you send more than BDT 1,000,000 we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
- Cash Pickup: Transaction should between BDT 10 and 200,000
- E-Wallet: Transaction should between BDT 50 and BDT 25,000
How much is the service charge/fee for sending to Bangladesh?
We charge a flat fee of IDR 75,000 for all services
When will my money arrive (received)?
- Bank Deposit: Money should arrive within 2 banking days if you send before 11:45 (GMT+7)
- Cash Pickup: Money can be picked up within 15 minutes after we validate your payment
- E-wallet: Money should arrive within 20 minutes after we validate your payment
Will the recipient get the full amount?
Don't worry! There will be no additional or hidden charges. We display the fee and rates transparently at the beginning before you send the money.
Can I send more than the stated amount in a day?
Yes. It depends on what services you choose. Please refer to the limit as follows:
- Cash Pickup: If you send more than BDT 1,000,000; we need to ask some supporting / underlying documents from you to prove the purpose of your transaction
- E-Wallet: Transaction should between BDT 50 and 25,000 with the maximum wallet limit is BDT 450,000
- Business day in Bangladesh is Sunday-Thursday
- Branch code is required to process the transaction