This happened because of several factors.
- The money sent to our account is not exactly the same as the amount shown in the “Payment Confirmation” page.
- The payment didn’t come from the sender's bank account name.
- The transaction is expired due to the sender forget to press "I have paid" button.
- The transaction is failed or rejected by the bank
There are several factors that cause the transactions failed.
- Incorrect/Incomplete beneficiary data
This includes incorrect bank, name is not match with the registered name on banks(*), incorrect address, incorrect phone number, wrong bank branch code.
- Network error
(*): Depends on the destination country, some banks only validate the account number. Make sure you fill in the correct details