1. Recipient will get a link for verification through SMS
2. Select 'Verify', then choose an ID (Korean Registration Number/Driving License/Alien Registration Card/Passport/Business Registration License) that your recipient had used to open their bank account
3. Enter the recipient's ID details, then click 'Next'
4. Upload a scan/photo of the recipient's ID, then tap 'Next'
5. Confirm the bank account by inputting the last 4 digits of recipient's bank account
6. SENTBE will send KRW 1 to the recipient’s account, ask recipient to check their transaction history and input the 4 unique codes after the letter ‘S’ e.g.: S1234
PS: If recipient doesn't have e-banking, they can check the unique codes from:
Their bank account book
The ATM machine (without having to print out the account book)
The customer service of the recipient's bank
7. The verification process will take 1X24 hours (banking days only) then your money will be deposited directly into the recipient’s bank account once the verification is successful.
Recipients don’t need to download any other app and only have to verify their identity from the link. Please make sure that recipient’s phone number is active.
Recipient should be 14 years or older