Due to Indonesian government regulations, the withdrawal amount you receive will now be deducted by income tax according to the applicable laws. To ease the transition to this new policy, we will cover the tax fee for you if you are able to provide the required documents.
What document(s) needs to be provided?
If you are:
- A DOMESTIC resident with PERSONAL type, you need to provide your KTP & NPWP.
- A DOMESTIC resident with BUSINESS type, you need to provide your business NPWP.
- A FOREIGNER resident with PERSONAL/BUSINESS type, you need to provide your DGT form.
How do I know if I am considered a DOMESTIC or FOREIGNER?
You are a DOMESTIC if you are:
- an Indonesian citizen and have a permanent residence.
- not an Indonesian citizen but lived in Indonesia for more than the specified period of time defined in the Tax Treaty.
You are a FOREIGNER if you are:
- purely a foreign citizen living in your own home country.
- not an Indonesian citizen but lived in Indonesia for less than the specified period of time defined in the Tax Treaty.
After I know what to provide, to whom do I need to send the document(s)?
You can send the required document(s) that matches your criteria via email to email@example.com.
What to write inside the email?
It is by simply writing your name and attaching the document(s) to the email. The template that you can use to send the email is as follows:
Subject: Affiliate Commission Withdrawal Document Submission
[Your document(s) attachment (photos)]
To make it easier for you, here is the screenshot of the document submission that you can take as an example.
The photo above is for illustration only. Please attach the document(s) that matches your criteria.
*Please note that your withdrawal request will be rejected if you fail to provide the required document(s) within 7 days after selecting the “Yes, I will provide it within 7 days” option.